Welcome Home Elder Nielsen

10:40 AM



HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME!
My cute little brother returned safely home from his mission in the Philippines and I couldn't be happier!! This weekend all together as a family again has been nothing but pure joy!
Cody is my favorite brother in the whole wide world! As would any one of my sisters would agree!


Cody left on his mission 2 weeks after I got home from mine..so I've only seen him for 2 weeks of the last 3.5 years. 

THATS EVEN LONGER THEN THE TIME I HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM TO BE BORN AFTER ME!!

 And in those 2 years he's been gone I got engaged, married, pregnant and had a baby. 


Amber got married.

Chelsea had a baby, and is now expecting another.

 He came home to twice the family he left. 

And we could not be more excited to have him home.































mhnb






















the "little girls"

all the sibblings










You Might Also Like

0 comments