1 year down

9:17 PM

I graduated from hair school a year ago this month! Thats so crazy to me! Ive been a "stay at home wife- soon- to- be mom" for a whole year!

Today Landon started a new semester of school and as I was dropping him off, he said "You'll never have another first day of school ever again... probably. Just kids first days" Wow, is that right? Its weird to think that, but  I wouldn't want it any other way. I loved hair school and what I loved more is that it allowed me to be done quickly so I could pursue photography then onto my next dream of being a mom. I love where my life is, what ive done so far, and just the way its all played out. It worked soo perfect for me and our little family.

so yeah, just my random thoughts for the day.   ** check out outfit details below!






Outfit details!
Top: I got this awesome animal embroidered shirt from Shein Its so flowy and has so much details in            the embroidery.  Get it yourself Here

HatTARGET!

Pants: Walmart (put the holes in myself)

Shoes: Kmart.. like 5 years ago, sorry.








You Might Also Like

1 comments