BUMPDATE | 34 WEEKS

12:05 PM

bump: I dont feel like my belly is really growing. Actually no, I do feel like its growing. Every morning I look at it in the mirror and Im like "Man I look so pregnant and have such a big belly!" Then I put clothes on and go out and run my errands and no one believes me Im due next month..Even my doctor this week was shocked when he realized how far along I was, and said "Man when you walked in I was thinking we were still around 20 weeks with you"
But it does have it perks! like the fact that ive only bought one item as far as maternity clothes. And I dont even wear them because the pants wont stay up because my bump isnt big enough to keep the elastic band up over my belly. Also I can sleep super comfortable still. I usually sleep on my back but since its forbidden while your pregnant Ive learned to sleep on my side and I sleep all through the night. Although sometimes Landon will wake me up when he catches me sleeping on my back or even sometimes halfway on my stomach, oops. I can also tie my shoes still, shave my legs (even though I pull the pregnant card every time on that one) and paint my toe nails. So in many ways it is a blessing but I do sometimes wish strangers could tell, I havent gotten the experience to use my belly to get what I want or cut people in line.. Maybe next time. 
diet/cravings: Ive been eating alot more lately! Its still just kind of snacking and not really meals but i snack all day. ive also been on a huge peanut butter and jelly kick, but i think thats just cause I really want something sweet and thats all we got in the house.

nursery: It has everything to be completed, I just havent really put up anything on the walls. And its still being used as our storage space so its super crowded in there. but thats my goal to finish within the next few days

movement:  When Im home alone all day and just kind of doing whatever she doesnt move quite as much and I think its because

weight: I lost 2lbs from my last appointment... oops. BUT in my defense, the last appointment was right after Christmas, so obviously I gained way too much. I jumped from 171 to 176 after Christmas and now im down to 174, so thats like right on track still.  That puts me at

19lbs more then my original weight. Landon is still making me eat more though..

doctor appointments: We had one on Monday and everything is looking normal, we did mention we were a little concerned about how small I was even though I was weighing and measure right one, so just for precautions they said we could come back in a week and have another growth untrasound! WOO! we get to see baby girl one last time before its real life! Im excited especially since she wouldnt move and hid her face in the last one we had. The last one we had was when we found out the gender! So that is something we are looking forward to, and hopefully everything is measuring well too right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments