BUMPDATE | WEEK 28

3:59 PM


bump: THE BUMP IS FINALLY HERE!! Like I'm actually sticking out a little bit. Not gonna lie it had me super worried how small I was. I had a little tummy before I got pregnant so I thought for sure it would look even bigger then normal once I started showing, but that hasn't been the case. I keep stalking people who are or were pregnant on Facebook and Instagram to see how big they were at my time and no one is as small as me. Some of the ladies were even bigger then me at 19 weeks! We had an appointment this week and it was the first time they measured my belly and they told us it should measure to be about the same amount of weeks that I am. And we measured exactly 28in, so I guess she really is the perfect size, we just only get to see a little part of her sticking out. So my bump may be small but my baby is perfect!
diet/cravings: I still can't eat as much as I normally would, so I snack all day and try my best to make it somewhat healthy. Landon has been kind of a natzi about me eating enough and getting enough protein and what not. everyday I have to report what I have ate and if its not enough of something he makes me eat it.. such a good annoying husband right? love him.
nursery: we finally have things! we have the crib, changing table, rocker  and a few decorations. I have a ton of projects and ideas I still need to work on for decorations.  oh, and fill the dresser drawers and closet shelves. with, you know, diapers and stuff.
movement:  She has been quite the kicker lately. Anytime I lay on my back she just goes crazy, maybe I should take the hint that she doesn't like that huh? She also goes crazy when Landon is around and talking or has his hand on my belly. its the cutest. she still seems to favor my left side and seems to have discovered that she can venture upwards into my ribcage. ouch.
activity: so since Im still pretty small I can walk, bend over, roll over, basically everything I normally do without any pain. my stomach does sometimes get super hard all of a sudden and it like pulls my whole body forward and I can't stand up straight for a good solid 5 mins.
doctor appointments: we had one last week on my birthday! Everything is going super well, she is measuring well. They did tell me I need to gain more weight, at least a pound a week to hit my minimum weight I should gain. uhh what? I've never been told I needed to gain weight in my entire life. Soaking up this feeling while it last.
baby shower: THIS CHRISTMAS BREAK! i'm super excited. it's in Elko so it will be awesome to see my family and friends one last time before she comes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments