Feeling 22 ooh ooh

9:28 AM


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!
Ive been so excited to turn 22 ever since Taylor Swifts song came out. Now I can sing it all year round! My birthday was pretty simple this year. Landon worked and went to school in the morning and I stayed home and just relaxed and cleaned. I told Landon not to get me anything for my birthday because I just bought a NEW CAMERA!!! Landon technically didn't buy it for me but he let me save up for it with the money I had been earning from my photography, instead of putting it in the bank. So since he did technically contribute a little, a lot, into helping me buy my camera I told him no birthday or Christmas presents for me because this was WAY big enough (Cough.. $$$$$$)  I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!

That night however Landon let me pick where we went to eat for my Birthday. I chose Costa Vida. Mm. Sweet pork salad yes!!! 
It was a pretty great day.

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes!! 

XxXxX



You Might Also Like

0 comments