Our first kiss went a little like this..

3:50 PM

 SNIPPETS OF OUR LIVES: Our First Kiss


Now days it seems I can't get enough of Landon and PDA is no longer a fear of mine and I just smooch on Landon any second I get 100 times a day. But that was not always the case. In fact it was the complete opposite. So to start this story here are a few fun facts to begin with..

1. I didn't kiss Landon till we were 17 years old ( I'll do the math for ya thats 4 years of waiting)


2. I was super.. scared, freaked out by, or just plain weird about kissing in high school, so literally I can count on 2 hands how many times we actually kissed before our missions. I was all about dem hugs ;)


3. The first time ANYONE had ever seen us kiss was our photographer at our engagement session.. hahaha!


4. The first Instagram PDA post I ever posted was me kissing Landon on the cheek to announce our engagement. And let me tell ya I WAS TERRIFIED to post it just because of the fact I was kissing his cheek. But the other ones didn't turn out good so I gave in.

5. The first time we kissed in front of our parents was in the temple when we got married.


5. After our missions I came at Landon like a wild women, I literally scared him to death. It was like something finally clicked and I was no longer scared to kiss him, and it totally took him off guard, haha!


6. One of Landon's biggest fears in marrying me was that I wouldn't show enough affection. (remember how I only kissed him 10 times in 6 years... )




It was December 26th 2012, the day after Christmas  of our Junior year of high school. My family had gone out of town for some reason and I had to stay home for basketball practice or something. It was a Monday night so Landon family invited me over for family home evening. We played Dominos and watched the BYU game so I could watch Jimmer ( I was sorta in love) It was a great night and we had lots of fun then when I had to go home Landon walked we out to my car like he always does so he could give me a hug goodnight before I left. It was freezing outside and he didn't bother to grab a jacket before he went outside. So we were standing there on the edge of the sidewalk and I could feel him shivering as we hugged. We just kind of stayed in that hugging position for a minute cuddling and trying to keep warm. Im not sure how much time had passed but it was a long hug. I remember wanting to kiss him really bad but like I mentioned above I was terrified of kissing. I wasn't sure if he would have the guts to do it either so we just kept hugging. Finally I moved my head from being over his shoulder to being ear to ear, then slowly to cheek to cheek. We finally were facing each other face to face, noses touching, probably literally centimeters from each other and what felt like another 5 minutes in this position. Then finally it was just like pop! Landon kissed me. then he kissed me again allowing me to actually kiss him back a little. Then I panicked and drove straight back into his shoulder hiding my face again. Then slowly all over again id move my face back to facing him nose to nose, give him a kiss, then dive straight back into the saftey of his shoulder. Couldn't tell ya how many times this repeated but after coming back down off cloud 9 Landon began to freeze and shiver again so we decided we better get him back inside and hugged once more. And that was it! all that 4 years of waiting.. sooo.worth. it!!! It was perfect in every way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments