BUMPDATE | WEEK 20

1:28 PM












how far along: 20 weeks! we are officially half way, holy cow!
pregnancy symptoms: I sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep. I take naps now, NEVER did that before. and I can easily sleep in till 10am, I couldn't sleep past 8am my entire life no matter how hard I tried or forced myself.
bump: still pretty nonexistent. I just look like I ate too many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.. all the time.
food cravings: not really cravings but things that I really enjoy right now are scrambled eggs, anytime, any day! Also pickles, cereal, 
food aversions: I have been feeling completely normal. I can eat basically anything now with no problems. Although my stomach has like shrunk so I can't eat as much as I normally do, so I find myself just kind of snacking all day instead of actual meals.
gender: NEXT FREAKIN WEEK! Both of us secretly are wanting a girl but we both feel like its a boy.
weight gain:  Ive only gained 2lbs which seems impossible considering the fact that my boobs have tripled in size. NO JOKE! No sign of a baby bump but I am defiantly having twins up above. ;)
maternity clothes: I wear my maternity jeans but since there is no bump to hold it up they slip down so bad, so I just stick to my normal clothes. Also lularoe leggings have been my life lately! grandma welch bought a pair for me (and already super spoiled baby)  They are plain black leggings and I wear them almost everyday. 
movement: I still haven't felt anything.. 
weird pregnancy moment:

queasy or sick: Nope! I feel completely fine! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments